|31st Oct 2017|
|BUDGET||Neo Gubeng Lava View Lodge||**|
|STANDARD||Ibis Rajawali Lava View Lodge||***|
|SUPERIOR||Java Paragon – Lava View Lodge||****|
|DELUXE||Pullman Surabaya – Lava View Lodge||*****|
|RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE|
- 02 nights accommodations at Selected Hotel with daily buffet breakfast.
- Meals full board as per itinerary.
- Tour program and transfer as per itenerary (by Full Air-Conditioned Coach).
- VAT and Service charge.
- English speaking guide during tour and transfer only.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver.
- Airport taxes (International or Domestic).
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Rate based on per pax.
- Surcharge for high seasons : Public Holiday, Long Weekend/Christmas/New Year.
- Surcharge fee depands for hotel type and rate.
- Infant valid age – below 02 years old.
- Child Without bed 65 % of Adult (valid for child approx. Age 02 – 05 years old).
- Child With Bed 85% of Adult (valid for child approx. Age 05 – 10 years old).
- Child above 10 years old will noted as adult.
- The package is non refundable for any inclusion items not used or taken.
DAY 01 : Lunch / Dinner
ARRIVAL SURABAYA > HALF DAY TOUR > BROMO
Upon arrival at Juanda Airport of Surabaya, meet & greet services. Next, proceed to Submarine Monument a real KRI Pasopati 410 type Whiskey Class Russia Submarine used in 1952 by Indonesia Navy, Kayoon Flower Garden Market which is located in the western bank of Kayoon River, The House of Sampoerna own by one of the biggest cigarette clove factory in Indonesia. Afterwards, transfer to Mt. Bromo and check in hotel in Bromo. Lunch and Dinner at Local restaurant. Overnight in Bromo.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
BROMO > SURABAYA FULL DAY TOUR > SHOPPING PROGRAM
Breakfast at the hotel. Then proceed for Surabaya full day tour, visiting Heroes Monument. It was erected in honor of the merits and sacrifices of the heroes fallen during “The Battle of Surabaya” Pass by the Red Bridge (Jembatan Merah) where the most savage fighting took place here in 1945. After that transfer to Kembang Jepun China Town with their building of typical old Chinese architecture Mosque & Tomb of Sunan Ampel (One of the member of Walisongo – nine moslem saints), Grahadi Building – a convention hall and the official residence of East Java Governor. Next, shopping in Tunjungan Plaza Shopping Mall. Lunch and Dinner at local restaurant. Return back to hotel and free at your own leisure program. Overnight in Bromo.
DAY 03 : Breakfast
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out hotel. Transfer to airport for departure flight back to Kuala Lumpur.