|30th June 2017
|STUDENT PACKAGE||RM PER PERSON|
|MIN. 10 PERSON||RM460|
|RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE !|
|Pohon Jatim @ similar||***|
- 02 nights accommodations at Selected Hotel with daily buffet breakfast.
- Private transportation as per itinerary with Indonesian/English tour guide/driver guide.
- Tour as specified in the itinerary.
- Highlights : Eco Green Park, Museum Satwa, Batu Secret Zoo.
- Entrance fees, toll & parking.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Meal if not mention.
- Travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver.
- Any surcharge for Public Holidays & Long Holiday.
DAY 01 :
ARRIVAL SURABAYA > BATU
Upon arrival at Juana Surabaya International Airport, will be meet & greet by local representative. Then we drive 2 hours to Batu via Malang highway to your check-in to Pohon Inn. Later, you will explore a hectare white palace Museum Satwa (Wild Life Museum) has now become one of the icon of East Jawa tourism. This international standard museum presents preserving animals and ancient fossils from various countries throughout countries such as America, Asia, Africa, Europe, The Artic & Antartic.
DAY 02 : Breakfast
Enjoy your breakfast at the Jungle Food Restaurant and accompany you by the leopard & jaguar. After breakfast, start your tour at Batu Secret Zoo that owns more than 1,000 collections of animal from around the continent in the world. This amusement zoo extends 30 acres featuring wide range of animals. Continue to ECO Green Park, the first ecology tour in East Jaya spread over 5 hectares throughout 35 attractions and located in the Panderman Mountain’s slope, make this attraction even more natural and relaxing.
DAY 03 : Breakfast
SURABAYA > DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out hotel. Transfer back to Surabaya. Fly home with a beautiful memory from Surabaya.