|20th Nov 2017 – 10th Mar 2018
|GROUND RATE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE!|
|Mate Hotel, Rich Diamond, Lart Hotel, Valentine, Coop BMK, Haedamche, Amien, Manu, Crown, Coop Residense Hotel, Kyungnam, Victoria @ similar||***|
- Optional tour to Petite France ( USD 8.00 / Persons ).
- SkI equipment rental fee USD 35.00 & Ski wear USD 15.00.
- Infant below 2 years Free of charge
- Full trip tour and transfer by chartered motor mini coach as per itinerary.
- 04 nights hotel accommodations at Selected Hotel 3* based on twin sharing basis.
- 01 nights stay at Sky Resort with simple packed breakfast from Halal restaurant.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Lunch and dinner as per itinerary at local Muslim restaurant (in Seoul Only).
- Air Conditional private transportation as per itinerary.
- A qualified English speaking local guide.
- Tour in program with entrance fees.
- 1 bottle mineral water / person / day.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Additional surcharge during peak seasons.
- Additional entrance or service fees which is not stated in the itineraries.
- Travel insurance.
- Baggage Handling fees in the airport and hotel.
- Extra luggage fee.
- Laundry, Phone Mini bar.
- Extra Meals & Drink at local restaurant.
LOCAL MUSLIM RESTAURANT:
- Marakech Muslim Restaurant
- Forien Muslim Restaurant
- Bombay Muslim Restaurant
- Usmania Muslim Restuarant
- Maharaza Muslim Restaurant
- Kervan Muslim Restaurant
DAY 01 : Meals on Board (MOB)
KUALA LUMPUR > SEOUL
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) for flight departure to Seoul.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SEOUL SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport. Meet & greet with our local English speaking Guide. Start the tour with Kyongbok Palace, National Folk Museum and Presedential Blue House. Visit Chunggya Stream & Gwanghwamun Plaza where you can enjoy filming site for KBS drama “IRIS”.
Visit Trick Eye + Seaweed Museum with wearing Han-bok (Korean Traditional Costume). Later proceed to International Mosque, and Seoul & Tower (not include observatory).
Overnight in Seoul.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
NAMI ISLAND > SKI HILL RESORT
After breakfast at hotel proceed to Nami Island. Enjoy Lake Cruise and take a leisure walk at the beautiful tree road where the outdoor shooting for the famous Korean Drama “Winter Sonata”.
Proceed to Ski Hill Resort (not include equipment rental fee USD35 & Ski Wear suite USD15).
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
MOUNT SORAK NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, free & easy until check out.
Proceed to Mount Sorak National Park, visit Kwongumsong Fortress by cable car ride and to enjoy the one of the best scenery in Korea. Proceed to Daepo Wharf. Continue to Teddy Bear Farm.
Check in hotel in Sorak MT.
DAY 05 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SEOUL/LOTTE WORLD THEMEPARK
After breakfast, proceed to Lotte World Theme Park with free tickets.
(customers can change to Everland Theme Park without any additional charges-Free Tickets)
Proceed to free shopping at Dongdaemon 24 hours market.
Visit Bibab Show, Hero drawing show, Drum Cat show (most popular shows in Korea)
(Depend on ticket availability)
DAY 06 : Breakfast
After breakfast, visit Korean product duty free shop and go to the airport for departure.
- PACKAGE EXCLUDE SKI EQUIPMENT RENTAL FEE USD35 & SKI WINTER WEAR SUITE USD15
- MEALS PROVIDES OUTSIDE OF SEOUL WITH KOREAN SEAFOOD STEAMBOAT
- HALAL MEALS SERVED IN SEOUL AT LOCAL RESTAURANTS