|RM PER PERSON 3***||PRICE|
|Adult||2 Pax||RM1,540 (Twin)|
|Adult||3 – 4 Pax||RM1,270|
|Adult||5 – 6 Pax||RM1,099|
|Adult||7 – 9 Pax||RM987|
- Children below 12 years old + Extra Bed With Parent 65%
- Children below 12 years old – No Bed With Parent 55%
|RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE|
- English speaking Tour Guide.
- 01 bottle (500ml) drinking water per person/day.
- 03 nights accommodations based on twin share.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Meal lunch & dinner with Halal food as per itinerary at local halal restaurant.
- Shows & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Delta Mekong Boat.
- Tour with entrance fees, toll & parking.
- Transportation by air-conditioner mini coach/van.
- Tipping for Guide & Driver.
- Travel Insurance.
- Air Ticket & Airport tax.
- Children above 10 years old will noted as Adult.
- Children With Bed (valid for children approx. Age 06 – 11 years old).
- Children Without Bed (valid for children approx. Age 03 – 05 years old).
DAY 01 : Dinner
KUALA LUMPUR > HO CHI MINH CITY
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, our representative will meet and transfer to city to visit The Old Post Office, Hundreds Years Red Cathederal, Peoples Committee Hall, French Opera House. Shopping at Saigon Square Center. Dinner will be served at Kampung Pandan restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
HCMC > CU CHI TUNNEL
After your breakfast, one and half hour drive take you to Cu Chi where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing and web-like tunnels system of more than 200km in length which used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops. Return to Ho Chi Minh for lunch at Red House Restaurant. After lunch, visit to the famous lacquer and the handicraft factory center. Continue to visit Ar Rahim Mosque, built in 1885 by Malaysian-Indonesian Muslims. More than 200 peoples pray here. Musulman Mosque is the most crowded mosque in Saigon built in 1935 by Indian Muslims, a sumptuous halal dinner awaits you at Dnyonya Restaurant. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
HCMC > MEKONG
After your breakfast, a two hours drive to My Tho will expose the colourful outskirt life as well as picturesque rice fields along the journey. Upon arrival get on a boat trip up to Mekong River with islet shop at Thoi Son to taste seasonal fruits, coconut candy, longan honey tea. Enjoy traditional folks song. Then visit the authentic life of the local and challenge your bargaining power at cottage handicraft shops. An adventurous sampan ride in palm shading creeks will be the next experience of the riverside region. Lunch at Mekong restaurant and return to Ho Chi Minh city in the afternoon. Later visit Vietnam Hard Rock café and stop at Ben Thanh market for shopping of good quality Telekung, Baju Kurung, Jubah at reasonable prices. A sumptuous halal dinner waits you at Serai Restaurant.
DAY 04 : Breakfast
HO CHI MINH CITY > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast at hotel. Free till time transfer to airport for taking a flight back to your country. It’s timely; we have to say Good-Bye Vietnam.