|31th December 2017|
|PRICE (PER PERSON)|
|No. Of Pax||Twin/Trp/
|RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE !|
|Guilin Hkg Hotel/Starway||***|
- 4 nights at hotel with breakfast
- Air conditioned coach
- Halal Meals
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- English Speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Compulsory shopping Tea shop, Bamboo product shop,silk shop, jade shop, chinese herb center
- Return flight ticket/Domestic Air ticket
- China Visa Fees
- Additional surcharge during peak seasons
- Optional Tour
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver (RM10 / Pax/day)
- Extra luggage fees
- Laundry, Phone Mini bar
- All personal expenses during the travel
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary
- Optional Tour : Impression Liu Sanjie show + Fishing with Eagle + Mirage Guilin show + Guilin Night Tour by bus RMB600 per pax
- Compulsory shop:
– Tea shop
– Bamboo Product shop, silk shop, Jade shop.
- Chinese New Year (27 Jan-03 Feb 2017, and China Public Holiday (1-7 May , 30 Sep-07 Oct) will have surcharge
- There is NO refund for any early check-out, unutilized service or package inclusions
- The Number children in the group should not exceed more than 30% of adults, need to add extra charge
- Black out date: 14 Oct – 05 Nov 2017 (Canton Fair)
DAY 01 : Lunch /Dinner
KUALA LUMPUR > GUILIN
Upon arrival Guilin Liang Jiang International Airport, Guilin. The Tour Guide will give every guest “religious service timetable”. Then we go to lunch at muslim restaurant operate by Guilin. After lunch, we pray at Chongshan Mosque and understand about china Muslim culture, Imam will guide guest to attend religious service. Tour start with Seven Star Park & Maping Mosque & Old people home. This park is the largest comprehensive park in Guilin. First, we walk on Hua Bridge which is famous for many flowers around the bridge and then go to Camel Hill.
Presdient Clinton given a wonderful speech in the foot of camel hill in 1998. Communicate with local muslim at Old People’s Home, which is built by Guilin Islam Association. Then visit local tea house.
OPTIONAL (Mirage Guilin Show)
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
GUILIN > YANGSHOU
After breakfast, we visit to Silver Cave. It is wonderful of various stalactite, stone pillars and rock formations in the cave. Then transfer to Yangshou by bus and take Cruise Li River by bamboo raft (From Yangshuo to Fuli). Along the river can view world famous rock mountains, those mo8ntains present look like Chinese antique picture. Free shopping at West Street.
OPTIONAL (Impression Liu Shan Jie Show, Fishing with Eagle show)
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
YANGSHOU > GUILIN
After breakfast, Bamboo products shop. Visit Yangshou Fantasy Ice and snow Kingdom. Experience under -8 degree celcius in the world of ice and snow. There are really ice & snow, you can ski (mini), making a snowman, having a snowball flight, playing snow slide etc. Go back to Guilin by bus about 1 ½ hours, silk shop. After that we go to Xi Cheng Pedestrian Street to do some souvenir shopping.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
After breakfast, go to travel Yao Mountain 360 degrees Guilin City view by cable. This mountain is the highest in Guilin city. You can view the whole city at the top, Jade shop, Chinese herb center. Visit to Rongshan Lake scenic area consisting the Banyan lake and the fir lake.
These two lakes were originally the southern section of the moat that to protected the ancient city of Guilin. An ancient south gate to the city is on the northern shore of Banyan Lake. Far view Riyue Pagoda.
This twin pagoda is stand for the meaning sun (ri) and moon (yue). Then which is locate beside Rong Lake and it is built in the Tang Guilin, Guangxi, China first special glass bearing system practically bridge the bridge is 22.4 m long, 2.6 m wide bridge. Then we tour to central square and easy shopping at (Zhengyang Pedestrian Street)
OPTIONAL : Guilin night tour by bus
DAY 05 : Breakfast
GUILIN > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast, prepare up and packing to airport. Trip end back to Kuala Lumpur