|31th December 2017
|PRICE (PER PERSON)||Option A Min 6 Pax||Option B||Option C||Option D|
|RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE !|
|Option A||Marina Court Resort Condominium (No Breakfast)||**|
|Option B||Kinabalu Daya Hotel (Sup)||***|
|Option C||Gaya Center Hotel (Std)||***|
|Option D||Promenade Hotel (Sup)||****|
- 01 night’s stay at Cottage Hotel, Kundasang (Deluxe)
- 02 nights’ stay at The Selected Hotel, Kota Kinabalu (as stated above)
- All land transfers as per itinerary
- All meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fee & English Speaking Guide
- GST 6%
- Return Airfare
- Peak season surcharge
- All personal expenses during the travel
- Peak season surcharge
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary
- Children between 03 to 11 years old are chargeable at: –
- 40% off from the adult rates (without extra bed and breakfast)
- 20% off from the adult rates (with extra bed and breakfast)
- 10% off from the adult rates (Twin Sharing Basis)
DAY 01 : Dinner
ARRIVE KOTA KINABALU > KUNDASANG > DESA FARM
Meet and greet services at KKIA and proceed to Kundasang for approximately 2-hours drives. Upon arrival, check in at Cottage Hotel and free at own leisure. 1430hrs transfer to Desa Cattle Farm then return back to the hotel. 1900hrs dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
PORING HOT SPRING > KINABALU PARK > CULTURAL NIGHT
Breakfast at the hotel. 0900hrs check out and proceed to Poring Hot Springs. Upon arrival, a must visit is the Treetop Canopy Walkway which 20 minutes hike is needed. Experience the height of 30 metres above the ground and length of 100 metres. Or you may just take a dip in the open air Japanese styled bathtub which the hot sulphuric water is believed to have curative powers. Lunch at local restaurant. Then, transfer to Kinabalu Park, Malaysia’s First World Heritage Site for a visit to the Mountain Garden. Return back to Kota Kinabalu and check in at the Selected Hotel. 1900hrs pick up from the hotel and transfer to Kg Nelayan Restaurant for dinner with Sabah Cultural Dance show. Overnight at the Hotel.
– All the entrances of the visited places are subject to business hours.
– Things suggested to bring are proper hiking shoes, insect repellent, swimming attire, towel, extra clothes for change, raincoat, warm jacket, windbreaker, personal toiletries etc.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch
TWO ISLANDS HOPPING (MANUKAN & SAPI ISLAND)
Breakfast at the hotel. 0700hrs check out and transfer to the jetty for about 15 minutes boat ride to Manukan Island. You may go for swimming, snorkeling or just sun-bathing along the beach as well as enjoy the water sports activities at your own expenses. 1200hrs, transfer to Sapi Island and a sumptuous BBQ Lunch is served. Free at leisure. 1530hrs return to mainland and transfer back to the hotel. Free at own leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
NOTES: Things suggested to bring are sun block / tan lotion, swimming attire, towel, extra clothes for change, personal toiletries etc.
DAY 03 : Breakfast
DEPART KOTA KINABALU
Breakfast at the hotel. Free at leisure. Check out time: 1200hrs. Depart to KKIA for flight home.