|20 Dec 2017|
|RM PER PERSON||BUDGET||TOURIST|
|BUDGET||Silintong Hotel, Toledo 2 @ Ori Brastagi, Danau Toba Hotel||***|
|TOURIST||Toledo Hotel @ Sinabung, Horison @ similar||***|
|RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE|
- 02 nights accommodations at Selected Hotel with daily buffet breakfast.
- Meal lunch & dinner with Halal Indonesian food as per itinerary at local halal restaurant.
- Private transportation as per itinerary with English/Bahasa tour guide/driver guide.
- Tour as program with entrance fees, toll & parking.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Children With Bed 75% from adult price.
- Children Without Bed 50% from adult price.
- Infant below 2 years Free of charge.
DAY 01 : Lunch / Dinner
ARRIVAL > MEDAN > PARAPAT
Upon arrival at Medan Kualanamu International Airport meeting & greet services. Transfer to local restaurant for lunch. Continue the journey to Parapat – Lake Toba, drive along the beautiful road which offers the endless view of rubber, palm oil, cocoa plantations and paddy fields. Stop at Pematang Siantar to buy some local snacks: ting ting, teng teng, kerupuk, crackers etc. Check In hotel & free for own leisure. Lunch & Dinner serve at local halal restaurant. Overnight in Parapat.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
PARAPAT > SAMOSIR ISLAND > BRASTAGI
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out hotel. Samosir island tour by boat: visit Tomok kampung to see the Batak King ‘s tombs, Raja Sidabutar and Ambarita kampung to see the traditional Batak village with the stone court and the execution place, Raja Sialagan. After lunch, proceed to Brastagi, a mountain resort with it’s refreshing weather and magnificent scenery which has an abundance of flowers, vegetables and fruits: visit Simarjarunjung, the highest point by Lake Toba, the ancient King’s Palace of Batak Simalungun, Rumah Bolon and Sipiso-Piso waterfall. In Brastagi visit Gundaling hill to see the two active volcanoes in Brastagi : Mount Sibayak (2.172 m) and Mount. Sinabung (2.417 m) and Fruit Market. Check in to the hotel. Lunch & dinner at local halal restaurant. Overnight in Brastagi.
DAY 03 : Breakfast
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out hotel. Visit Istana Maimoon @ Sultan Palace, Masjid Raya ,Grand Mosque, Batik house, hand broidery shop, sulam, telekung, etc and Medan Mall @ Sun Plaza. Transfer to Medan International Airport for flight back. Fly home with a beautiful memory from Medan.