|PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON|
|01||KUL > SGN||OD 561||1425||1525|
|04||SGN > KUL||OD 564||1020||1325|
|HO CHI MINH CITY||BLESSING 1 HOTEL @ SIMILAR||***|
- Return economy air ticket by Malindo Airways.
- All airport taxes & fuel surcharge.
- 03 nights accommodations based on twin share/single.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Meal lunch & dinner with Halal food as per itinerary at local halal restaurant.
- Private transportation as per itinerary with English tour guide/driver guide.
- Delta Mekong Boat.
- Tour as program with entrance fees, toll & parking.
- Tipping for tour guide, driver & hotel porter.
- Tour escort from KAG Travel Sdn Bhd.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Optional tours.
- Children above 10 years old will noted as Adult.
- Children With Bed (valid for children approx. Age 06 – 11 years old).
- Children Without Bed (valid for children approx. Age 03 – 05 years old).
DAY 01 : Dinner
KUALA LUMPUR > HO CHI MINH CITY
Assembly at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA2) for departure flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival Tan San Nhat international airport, greeted by Asia Tour Vietnam licensed guide and transfer in air conditioned bus to hotel for check in. Tour begin visiting Central Post Office, City Hall and China Town. Dinner at Kampung Melayu Halal Restaurant- Owned by Datuk Helmi Jaafar. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
HO CHI MINH CITY > MEKONG DELTA > SHOPPING
After your breakfast, pick up at hotel & travel by road to Mytho, a capital of Tien Giang Province, an island port in the Mekong River Delta which is 2hours drive from HCM city. Embark on a cruise navigating along Tien River, sightseeing 4 beautiful islands, Long , Lan Qui, Phuong. Wander through Thoi San Island, stop by to visit local coconut candy workshop, take a boat to orchard at Qui Islet and taste five seasonal fruits, listen to : Don Ca Tai Tu Nam Bo’ one of Vietnamese folk music. Stop by Mr Nam Ngo’s house enjoy honey tea and row sampan through narrow water coconut creek. Back to hotel, Free time shopping at Ben Thanh Market till 1900pm Dinner at Halal restaurant. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
HO CHI MINH CITY > CU CHI TUNNEL > SHOPPING
After your breakfast, pick up hotel transfer to visit Cu Chi Tunnels. Cu Chi was an important base during the American War, because of its strategic location. The Vietcong built a 200km long network of tunnels connecting command posts, hospitals, shelter and weapon factories. Dug out of hard laterite by hand tools without the use of cement, this amazing network was never discovered. Back Hotel, free time shopping at Ben Thanh Market. Dinner at Halal Restaurant Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 04 : Breakfast
HO CHI MINH CITY > KL
After breakfast at hotel. Free till time transfer to airport for taking a flight back to your country. It’s timely; we have to say Good-Bye Vietnam.