|PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON|
|01||KUL > HAN||OD 571||0915||1125|
|05||HAN > KL||OD 572||1215||1635|
|HANOI||BOSS HOTEL / QUOC HOA HOTEL @ Similar||****|
- Return economy air ticket by Malindo Airways.
- All airport taxes & fuel surcharge.
- 04 nights accommodations based on twin share/single.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Meal lunch & dinner with Halal food as per itinerary at local halal restaurant.
- Private transportation as per itinerary with English tour guide/driver guide.
- Cool water during the tour.
- Boat trips.
- Tour as program with entrance fees, toll & parking.
- Tipping for tour guide, driver & hotel porter.
- Tour escort from KAG Travel Sdn Bhd.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver.
- Optional tours.
- Children above 10 years old will noted as Adult.
- Children With Bed (valid for children approx. Age 02 – 12 years old).
- Children Without Bed (valid for children approx. Age 02 – 12 years old).
DAY 01 : Lunch / Dinner
KUALA LUMPUR > HANOI
Assembly at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) for departure flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport, meet by our representative and transfer for sightseeing at Hoan Kiem Lake, 36 ancient street and shopping including The Mosque in Hang Luoc Streets. Dinner at halal restaurant then go to hotel for check-in. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
HANOI > TAM COC BICH DONG > HANOI
After your breakfast, drive to Tam Coc and climb board a tiny boat for a peaceful cruise up the river (Tam Coc was known as Halong Bay on land ). Tam Coc is best explored by boat as there are a series of interlink caves and rowing through these natural marvels is quite a thrill. Then, visit to Bich Dong (Blue grotto). After Lunch, return to Hanoi, visit to State Theater (Opera House) and Tran Quoc Pagoda. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
HANOI > VANPHUC SILK VILLAGE
After your breakfast, Morning, meet your tour guide at the hotel, visit Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, and traditional stilt house the Ho Chi Minh Museum, the revered One – Pillar Pagoda..Pay visit to typical Vietnamese places of worship, Hoan Kiem lake.. Lunch then transder to van Phic silk villages for visiting and shopping. Then back to Hanoi for dinner and overight. Or free for shopping at night market. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
HANOI > HA LONG BAY
After your breakfast, We proceed to Ha Long Town. Ha Long Bay was awarded by UNESCO as a natural heritage in 1994 .This four hour drive will show you the diversity of the North Vietnam villages and rice fields along the journey. Arrival Ha Long bay at 12 Pm, we will check in on cruise for a half day boat trip in Ha Long Bay to view multi-shaped rocks and visit the dramatic caves, grottos such as: Paradise Grotto and Wooden Stakes Cave. Lunch will be served on boat with fresh seafood. Return to Hanoi in late evening for dinner at halal restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 05 : Breakfast
HANOI > KL
After breakfast at hotel. Free till time transfer to airport for taking a flight back to your country. It’s timely; we have to say Good-Bye Hanoi.