|PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON|
|Adult||Single Room||RM 8,440|
|Twin Sharing||RM 7,940|
|Package rate, flight & time subject to change without prior notice!|
|or Oman/Etihad/Saudia/Qatar||25 MARCH – 02 APRIL 2020|
|25/03||KUALA LUMPUR > DUBAI||EK 343||0145||0505|
|25/03||DUBAI > CAIRO||EK 927||0810||1025|
|02/04||CAIRO > DUBAI||EK 924||1840||0025|
|03/04||DUBAI > KUALA LUMPUR||EK 346||0310||1425|
|CAIRO||GRAND NILE TOWER @ SIMILAR||5|
|CAIRO > ASWAN||SLEEPING TRAIN||DELUXE|
|ASWAN > LUXOR||NILE CRUISE DELUXE||5|
- Return economy air ticket with all airport taxes and 30kg baggage
- 03 nights accommodation based on selected hotel with daily breakfast
- 03 nights accommodation at Nile Cruise Deluxe @ similar
- 02 nights sleeping train Cairo-Aswan-Luxor-Cairo
- Private land transportation with air conditional minibus or coach
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All sightseeing places according to itinerary with all entrance fees
- 01 dinner cruise (Memphis cruise or similar 4*)
- 1 bottle mineral water 1.5litre for every pax on lunch and dinner
- 2 small bottles of water per person daily in bus during the sightseeing
- Private English Speaking Tour Guide
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach driver
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours : Abu Simble Tample (USD 50)
- Personal Expenses
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program
- Excess baggage fees
DAY 01 : Meals On Board / Lunch / Dinner
KUALA LUMPUR > CAIRO
- Assemble at the KLIA for flight to Cairo via Dubai on 24th Mac 2020 at 2145 Hrs. Upon arrival at the Cairo International Airport to meet with English speaking tour guide, transit at 3 star Hotel for refresh up and shower (shower room).
- Begin the tour by visiting Shah Iran Tomb at Al – Rida’l Mosque, The mosque is the resting place of Hoshiyar Qadin and her son Isma’il Pasha, as well as other members of Egypt’s royal family and also served briefly as the resting place of Reza Shah of Iran and visit Sultan Hassan Mosque. Lunch at local restaurant.
- Then proceed to visit the Egyptian Museum including the Mummy room is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. Transfer to hotel and check in, free and easy activity. Enjoy dinner at fish market. Overnight in Cairo
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
CAIRO CITY TOUR
- Breakfast at hotel and check out, Brought down Egyptian history known for its pyramid structure. The first visit of course to one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World Pyramid of Giza. Here guests can see this impressive architectural structure which is the oldest and largest pyramid in the 3 pyramids in Giza Necropolis.
- In addition, a visit to the Great Sphinx of limestone sculpture shaped fairy creature’s lion body and human head turned into a memory. Next visit to the Papyrus Institute where people can find out how the ancient Egyptians used papyrus to write and can see the unique Egyptian papyrus art and have the opportunity to buy souvenirs at reasonable prices. Lunch at local restaurant.
- After lunch, proceed to visit Hussein Mosque It is considered to be one of the holiest Islamic sites in Egypt. Next transfer to 3 star Hotel for refresh up and shower (shower room) and dinner at a local restaurant before transfer to railway station to board to Aswan by sleeping train.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
ASWAN CITY TOUR
- Breakfast in the train. Upon arrival in Aswan, guests check in carrying cruise. The cruise began with visited the High Dam is a dam built across the Nile in Aswan, Egypt. Construction of the High Dam became a key objective of the government of Egypt following the Egyptian revolution in 1952 because of the ability to control floods, supply water for irrigation and hydroelectric generating seen as crucial in the industrialization of Egypt.
- Visit Nubian Museum, this museum are built dedicated to Nubian culture and civilization. Then proceed to Perfume Factory that there is diversity aroma of perfume made of lotus, papyrus and jasmine oil.Embark the Nile Cruise and lunch.
- After lunch guests are taken on a ride Felucca, a traditional Egyptian sailboat to sail to Botanical Garden, then continue by Motor Boat to the Nubian Village. Overnight on the cruise and dinner.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
ASWAN > KOM OMBO > EDFU
- Packed breakfast. Optional : Excursion to Abu Simbel temple, It is a part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site known as the “Nubian Monuments” which run from Abu Simbel downriver to Philae. Lunch in the cruise. Continue sailing to Kom Ombo.
- Excursions to the Temple of Kom Ombo, built during the Ptolemaic dynasty and still have the concept of ancient architecture. The building is unique because of its design ‘double’ means any court, halls, sanctuaries and rooms are made of two different gods.
- Continue sailing to Edfu. Overnight on the cruise and dinner.
DAY 05 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
EDFU > LUXOR
- Breakfast in the cruise. Visit the Temple of Horus is an ancient Egyptian temple located on the west bank of the Nile with a carriage ride (Egyptian Cadillac).
- Continue sailing to Luxor. Lunch in the cruise.
- Arrival Luxor. Free and Easy. Dinner and overnight in the cruise.
DAY 06 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
LUXOR > CAIRO
- Breakfast at the cruise. Proceed for photo Colossi of Memnom, are two large statues of pharaohs.
- Then proceed to the west bank of the Nile and visit the Valley of the Kings tomb is the final resting place for kings and nobles of the tomb with a few holes of varying sizes. This valley has about 63 rooms and tombs with ornate wall carvings from ancient Egyptian mythology. Then continue to Alabaster Factory, a place that produce a soft rock called Alabaster that is carved by hand to produce all manner of shapes, from pots to statues, paperweights to lampstands.
- Then After lunch visit the Karnak Temple comprising a combination of a small church, pylons or large pillars and other buildings. During the reign of Pharaoh, Karnak was built as a place of worship.
- Transit at 3 star hotel to refresh up and shower (shower room 2-4 hours only). Dinner at local restaurant.
- Transfer to railway station to board to Cairo by train.
DAY 07 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Breakfast on the train. Arrival Cairo. Start excursion by visit the Citadel of Saladin and Mohamed Ali Mosque. Citadel is a medieval Islamic fortress in Cairo, Egypt. It is located in Mokattam hill near the center of Cairo, was once famous for blowing a fresh breeze and a nice view of the city. It is now a historic site maintained by the mosque and museum and there is Muhammad Ali Mosque which was built between 1828 and 1848, which is located at the top of the castle. The mosque space made of marble and the beautiful outer shape is almost like mosques in Albania, Yugoslavia and Turkey as a typical dome 52 meters high into the sky and a tower whose height exceeds 84 meters.
- From this point of view can be seen all over Cairo and the tomb of King Muhammad Ali were inside the mosque.
- Visit Sayidah Nafisah Mosque located in Madinat al Fustat functioning in mosque activities. Lunch at local restaurant. Transfer back to hotel for refresh up and quick rest.
- Then enjoy half day free shopping at Khan Khalili Bazar before proceed with beautiful dinner at Memphis cruise (including folkloric show and Belly dance). Overnight in Cairo.
DAY 08 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
CAIRO > ALEXANDRIA > CAIRO
- After breakfast at hotel, excursions to nearby Alexandria is a city and metropolitan area is the 2nd largest in Egypt after Cairo. Visit Makam Nabi Danial and Lukman Hakim.
- Continue to visit the Qait Bay’s Fort also known Sultan Qaitbey built this picturesque fortress during the 14th century to defend Alexandria from the advances of the Ottoman Empire. His efforts were in vain since the Ottomans took control of Egypt in 1512, but the fortress has remained, strategically located on a thin arm of land that extends out into Alexandria’s harbor from the corniche. Then visit El-Mursi Abul-Abbas Mosque is a famous mosque in Alexanderia, Egypt. It is located in the neighborhood near the Citadel Anfoushi Alexanderia.
- Next, Proceed to visit Montazah Garden, it is surrounded by gardens where lies the Montaza Palace which is a Residential Palace of King Farouk during the summer built in the middle east Alexandria towards the Mediterranean Sea cost. Lunch at local restaurant. Excursions back to Cairo. Upon arrival at Cairo, visit Al-Azhar Mosque is one of Cairo’s earlier mosques, and its sheikh is considered the highest theological authority for Egyptian Muslims. Enjoy last minute shopping at Khan Kalili Bazaar. Dinner at Hard Rock Café.
- Overnights in Cairo.
DAY 09 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
CAIRO > KUALA LUMPUR
- Breakfast at hotel. Check out. Visit the Imam Shafi’i Mosque, which is located adjacent to the tomb of Imam Muhammad bin Idris Al-Shafi’i. Built his tomb is lined with a wall or fence carved wood which was a gift from the Muslims of India.
- Continued to visit the Amr ibn Al-Aas Mosque, also known as the Mosque of Amr, which was originally built in the heart of the capital of Egypt, Fustat. The original structure was the first mosque ever built in Egypt, and the first mosque in Africa.
- Lunch at local restaurant. Transfer to Cairo International Airport. Depart to Kuala Lumpur.
DAY 10 : Breakfast / Lunch / Meals on Board
ARRIVE KUALA LUMPUR
- Arrive at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.