|PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON|
|Adult||Single Room||RM 10,990|
|Adult||Twin Sharing||RM 9,990|
|Package rate, flight & time subject to change without prior notice!
|10 – 22 SEPTEMBER 2020|
|10/09||KUALA LUMPUR > DOHA||QR 853||0225||0455|
|10/09||DOHA > ZAGREB||QR 217||0810||1310|
|21/09||ATHENS > DOHA||QR 212||1315||1750|
|21/09||DOHA > KUALA LUMPUR||QR 844||1930||0825+1|
|ATHENS||HOTEL XENOPHONE @ SIMILAR||3|
|KALAMBAKA||HOTEL REX @ SIMILAR||3|
|OHRID||HOTEL METROPOL @ SIMILAR||4|
|SHKODER||HOTEL ALIS @ SIMILAR||4|
|TRIBINJE||HOTEL PLATANI @ SIMILAR||4|
|MOSTAR||HOTEL KAPETANOVINA @ SIMILAR||4|
|SARAJEVO||HOTEL AZIZA @ SIMILAR||4|
|BIHAC||HOTEL PAVILION @ SIMILAR||3|
|ZAGREB||HOTEL LAGUNA @ SIMILAR||4|
- Return economy airfare including airport tax
- Accommodation X 11 nights (3 & 4 star) in Balkan and Greece
- A/C minibus or coach
- All Halal Meals
- All sightseeing places according to itinerary with all entrance fees
- Airport Transfers
- Professional Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Peak period / festive season surcharge
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program
- Excess baggage fees
- Others items not mentioned in the program
DAY 01 : Meals On Board / Dinner
KUALA LUMPUR > ZAGREB
- Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to Zagreb, capital of Croatia, via Doha.
- Arrival Zagreb. Pick-up at the airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Zagreb.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
ZAGREB > PLITVICE LAKES > BIHAC
- Breakfast. City tour of Zagreb highlights of Zagreb, including the upper and lower town, Kaptol and Gradec, the majestic Cathedral, Archbishops Palace, Ban Jelacic square and famous Malaysian mosque – where we will have a lunch in nice restaurant. Then road trip towards Plitvice lakes. Two hours waliking in the beautiful natural surroundings full of lakes, endemic flora and fauna, boat ride and train ride through nature protected area. Proceed to Bihac – town in north Bosnia, dinner in restaurant Paviljon and overnight in Bihac
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
BIHAC > JAJCE > TRAVNIK > SARAJEVO
- Breakfast. Bihac city tour, visit gothic church which is converted to mosque during Ottoman Empire, river Una and beautiful river side. Proceed to Jajce, where is amazing lakes of Pliva, waterfalls and castle, lunch on the way in restaurant Orhideja, arrival to Travnik former capital of Kingodm Bosnia, there we will visit Blue water, castle where princess was lived and lead Kingdom. Road trip to Sarajevo, check in hotel. Overnight Sarajevo.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Breakfast. Breakfast. City tour of Sarajevo. Visit Old town Bascarsija, Latin bridnge – place where the Austro Hungarian Archduke was assassinated, what triggered the 1st Wolrd War, Bursa bezistan – bazaar – covered market place, Gazi Husref Bey Mosque – built in 1530 year during the Ottoman era, Morica han built in 1551, Islamic library and museum, Vijecnica – town hall building from Austor Hungarina. Walters museum. Sarajevo roses. Sarajevo meeting of cultures – a fine line between Austro – Hungarian and Ottoman architecture. Lunch in Old town. Visit also of Tunnel of hope museum and Spring of river Bosna. Afternoon free for shopping. Dinner and overnight in Sarajevo.
DAY 05 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SARAJEVO > MOSTAR
- Breakfast. Departure to Mostar. On the way we will stop in Konjic, small town on several rivers and 2 lakes. Places for photos on bridge from 15th century, next stop will be in Jablacnica city where we will have a lunch and visit place famous from 2nd Wolrd War – and battle on river Neretva, visit museum and continue journey towards Mostar.
- Mostar city tour – visit Karadjoz Bey Mosque, Muslibegovic house – walk through the old town and Old bridge which is listed as UNESCO heritage site. Lunch in restaurant Smokva located in Old town. Check in hotel. Overnight in Mostar.
DAY 06 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
MOSTAR > DUBROVNIK > TREBINJE
- Breakfast, and road trip towards Dubrovnik. This is UNESCO protected pearl of the Adriatic and its Cathedral Rectors Palace, Fransican Monastery (included Old Pharmacy), Clock Tower, Orlando’s Columns, Sponze Plaza. Lunch in Old town of Dubrovnik, free afternoon. After that departure to nice city Trebinje. Check in hotel, dinner and overnight in Trebinje.
DAY 07 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
TREBINJE > KOTOR > BUDVA > ST. STEFAN > SHKODER
- Breakfast and road trip towards pearl in Bay of Montenegro – Kotor city. Kotor city tour where we will have a lunch, visit Old Palace which is central located in town, Church from 1111 years. Then road trip towards Skhoder in Albania. Check in hotel, dinner in hotel restaurant. Overnight in Shkoder.
DAY 08 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SHKODER > TIRANA > OHRID
- Breakfast. Proceed to Tirana, capital of Albania.
- Sightseeing tour of Tirana with local tour guide. Half day city tour; visit od mosque of Ethem Bay, Clock Tower, Natioanl museum. Lunch in restaurant, then road trip to Ohrid – Macedonia. Check in hotel, dinner. Overnight Ohrid.
DAY 09 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
OHRID > KALAMBAKA
- Breakfast. Ohrid tour, visit; Hadzi Turgut Mosque, Old Bazaar, Zeynel Abidin Pasha Tekke, Lunch I restaurant and road trip towards Kalambaka Greece.
- In Kalambaka we will visit Meteora, Theopetra Cave. Check in hotel, dinner. Overnight in Kalambaka.
DAY 10 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
KALAMBAKA > ATHENS
- Breakfast. Check out, and road trip to Athens – capital of Greece – distance 353 KM. Lunch on the way, after we reach to Athena check in hotel and free time until dinner. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 11 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Breakfast. City tour of Athens with local tour guide. Athens full day city tour; visit Acropolis, Parthenon, Olympic Stadium, Olympian Zeus Temple, Lycabettus Hill, Greek Ancient Market. Lunch. Shopping: Syntagma Square, Monastiraki. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 12 : Breakfast
ATHENS > KUALA LUMPUR
- After breakfast. Free time. Transfer to airport for departure flight via Doha.
DAY 13 : Meals on board
- Arrival at KLIA.