|10th Dec 2017
|RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE !|
|STANDARD||Sun Boutique Hotel||***|
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Children With Bed 75% from adult price.
- Children Without Bed 60% from adult price.
- Infant below 2 years Free of charge.
- 03 nights accommodations at Selected Hotel based on TWN/DBL sharing .
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Meals as per itinerary ( Halal meals provided to Muslim ).
- Private transportation as per itinerary.
- A qualified English speaking local guide.
- Tour as program / itinerary.
- Daily mineral water.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver.
DAY 01 : Dinner
BALI ARRIVAL > JIMBARAN DINNER
Arrival at Ngurai Rai International Airport & meet & greet with our local representative. Transfer to hotel for check in hotel. Seafood dinner will be provided at Jimbaran Beach with (Seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach is subject to weather condition.). Overnight in Bali.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
BEDUGUL > TANAH LOT
After breakfast at the hotel, then proceed for full day tours by visiting the Bedugul highland, Stopover at the famous traditional colourful fruit and flower at Candi Kuning Market. Nearby, the 17th century ULUN DANU temple is located on the shore of Lake Beratan is worthwhile to visit. Buffet Lunch at local restaurant while enjoying the natural panorama and natural air around the lake. Afterwards, the beautiful evening will be ended with a spectacular sunset at the famous Tanah Lot Temple, built on a volcano out-crop on Bali’s rugged west coast. Dinner serve at Local restaurant. Overnight in Bali.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
TURTLE ISLAND > NUSA DUA > ULUWATU > KECAK DANCE
After breakfast at the hotel and proceed to visiting TURTLE ISLAND by using glass bottom boat. Next, having some optional water sport activities en-route to Nusa Dua / Tg Benoa, (personal charge). Afterwards, proceed to visit PANDAWA BEACH which is known as another hidden beach paradise in Bali Island. At the evening transfer to ULUWATU ancient temple which is beautifully situated on the edge of the hill park. Continue the tour and enjoying KECAK DANCE, the cultural dance performance. Lunch and dinner will be serve at local restaurant. Overnight at Bali
DAY 04 : Breakfast
After breakfast at the hotel. Free at your own leisure. Next, Transfer to Ngurai Rai International Airport for departure flight.