|31 MARCH 2018|
|PACKAGE PRICE (RM)|
|PER PERSON||*** Hotel|
|Adult||Min 2 pax||from RM 2,150|
|Adult||Min 3-4 pax||from RM 2,030|
|Adult||Min 5-7 pax||from RM 1,930|
|CWB (5 years -11 years old)||65% from Adult|
|CNB(5 years -11 years old)||45% from Adult|
|Currency Fluctuation 100 INR= 6.57|
|PACKAGE RATE, FLIGHT & TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE|
|Delhi||Regent Continental @ similar||***||02|
|Agra||Pushpvilla @ similar||***||01|
|Jaipur||Maharani Palace @ similar||***||01|
|Srinagar||Super Deluxe Houseboat @ similar||***||03|
- 07 Nights accommodation on TWIN sharing basis as per itinerary
- Full Board Basis as per itinerary
- Assistance on Arrival/Departure
- Gondola (cable car) fees till 1st Phase
- Shikara Ride in Dal Lake (01 Ride)
- Transportation by Ac Vehicles on Delhi Agra jaipur sectors
- Non –AC Vehicles in Kashmir with maximum for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- All meals as per itinerary and 01 bottle of water per day/pax
- Return International and domestic flight with taxes
- Optional tour
- Tipping for Guide
- Travel Insurance
- India Visa
- Cable car/Pony Ride
- Personal expenses such as laundry, tel bill etc
- Peak period / festive season surcharge
- Excess baggage fees, Any kinds of tip
- Other items not mentioned in this program
DAY 01 : No Meals
KUALA LUMPUR > DELHI
- Upon arrival to New Delhi International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative. Later transfer to hotel, overnight at Delhi.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
DELHI > SRINAGAR
- After breakfast, check out and proceed to transfer to Delhi Airport to board flight for Srinagar, Meet representative at Srinagar Airport and transfer to Deluxe Houseboat, After lunch on houseboat, proceed with half day local city tour of Srinagar by visit Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure) built by Asif Khan brother in law of Jahangir in 1632 AD and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) built by Jahangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. All the gardens are situated on the bark of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. En route visit carpet-weaving factory. Dinner and overnight in Deluxe Houseboats.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SRINAGAR > GULMARG > SRINAGAR
- After breakfast, you may proceed for full day trip to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts. above sea level. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have a short trek up to Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 hrs. Chair Lifts for mountain ride are also available. Lunch will be carried from the Houseboat and dinner in Deluxe Houseboats. Overnight in Deluxe Houseboats.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SRINAGAR > PAHALGAM > SRINAGAR
- After breakfast at houseboat, enjoying your full day trip to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds). The distance of about 96kms will be covered in about 3 hrs. En route visiting Saffron fields, Avantipura ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by King Avantivarman), see the beautiful countryside on the way and lot of rice fields.
- Drive through the pine forest. This is a quaint little village nestled on the banks of river Lidder. This place is an angler’s delight and even an amateur can catch a rainbow trout from the rushing streams. The large brown bear is a natural inhabitant of the thick Pine and Cedar forests. Pahalgam has a golf course at 2400 meters above the sea level. Pahalgam is base camp for the pilgrims of Amarnath. After lunch have bridle walks and feed your cameras with the picture of magnificent view of mountains. Dinner overnight at Houseboats/Hotel.
DAY 05 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
AGRA > DELHI > AGRA
- After early lunch transfer to airport to catch flight for Delhi. On arrival in Delhi drive direct to Agra (The city of TAJ Mahal). The total distance of 200kms will be covered in about 5 hrs. Late evening arrive Agra transfer to hotel for overnight stay.Overnight in Agra.
DAY 06 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
AGRA > JAIPUR
- After breakfast, proceed for your sightseeing tour of the famous TAJ Mahal. TAJ Mahal one of the Seven Wonders of the World built by Moughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz. The monument made of white marble took over 22 years to finish between 1630 AD. to 1652 AD. Also visit Agra Fort – A massive structure on the bank of Yamuna built by famous emperor Akbar in 1565 AD. It has numerous places and beautiful pearl mosque. Afternoon drive to Jaipur Delhi, distance of about 240kms will be covered in about 5.5 hrs. On arrival, transfer to hotel for dinner and overnight in Jaipur.
DAY 07 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
JAIPUR > DELHI
- After breakfast enjoying your sightseeing tour of Hawa Mahal and Amber Fort. Amber Fort, which is very beautiful structure and well, preserved 16th century built on four levels surrounded by ruins. Among the many splendour of the fort is a small room with ceiling covered by tiny mirrors. Also enjoy the unique experience of elephant ride to the fort. Also visit City Palace and Janther Manther (18th century astronomical observatory) with several incredible sundials and Sun clocks. Afternoon drive to Delhi the distance of 265kms will take 6 hrs approximately, on arrival in Delhi transfer to hotel. Dinner at hotel or Restaurant. Overnight in Delhi.
DAY 08 : Breakfast / Lunch
ARRIVE KUALA LUMPUR
- Morning sightseeing of Old and New Delhi visiting India Gate, Jamia Mosque, Lakshmi Narayan Temple (Birla Temple), Lotus Temple, Raj Ghats (Cremation Place of Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi), drive past Qutab Minar, Red Fort, President’s Palace, Parliament House, Government Buildings etc. Late evening transfer to International Airport to catch flight for onward destination.Arrive home country with sweet memory of visiting the paradise on the earth, tear of love & the glorious heritage of Indian dynasty.