|31 MARCH 2018|
|PACKAGE PRICE (RM)|
|Adult||Min 2 pax||from RM 1,880|
|Adult||Min 3-6 pax||from RM 1,760|
|Adult||Min 7-10pax||from RM 1,690|
|CWB (5 years -11 years old)||65% from Adult|
|CNB(5 years -11 years old)||45% from Adult|
|Single supp.||from RM 1,160|
|Currency Fluctuation 1 USD = RM 4.10|
|PACKAGE RATE, FLIGHT & TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE|
|Delhi||Hotel Regent Continental @ similar||***||01|
|Srinagar||Super Deluxe Houseboat||***||04|
|Pahalgam||Hotel Highland/Paristaan Resorts @ similar||***||01|
- 01 Night at hotel Regent continental/Siris 18 or Similar(Delhi)
- 04 Nights at super deluxe Houseboats(Srinagar)
- 01 Night at Hotel Highland/Paristaan Resorts(Pahalgam)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Transportation by Non –AC 25 seated coach for delhi sectors and Non A/c 25 seated coach for Kashmir sectors for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake
- Entrance fee of Mughal Gardens
- Guiding for group of 10 Pax and above
- Assistance on Arrival/Departure
- A qualified English speaking local guide
- Any airfare or airport taxes
- Any air/train fare, meals not specified, laundry, tips, camera/video fee, Gondola/Pony/Sledge riding at Gulmarg/Pahalgam/Sonamarg
- All personal expenses during the travel
- Additional surcharge during peak seasons
- Additional entrance or service fees which is not stated in the itineraries
- Travel insurance
- Baggage Handling fees in the airport and hotel
- Extra luggage fee
- Other items not mentioned in this program
- Visa fees
DAY 01 : Lunch / Dinner
KUALA LUMPUR > DELHI
- Welcome to Incredible India, on arrival at Delhi Airport, meet and assist Later transfer to hotel for check in and relax, overnight at Delhi.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
DELHI > SRINAGAR
- After breakfast transfer to airport to catch flight to Srinagar. On arrival in Srinagar, transfer to Deluxe Houseboats on Dal-Lake. After lunch, continue for sightseeing tour of Mughal Gardens visiting Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure) built by Asif Khan brother in law of Jehangir in 1632 AD and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. All the gardens are situated on the bark of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. Enroute visit carpet-weaving factory. Dinner and overnight in deluxe houseboats. Overnight in Srinagar.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SRINAGAR > SONMARG > SRINAGAR
- After breakfast, proceed for full day excursion to Sonamarg (Golden Meadow). The distance of about 83kms will be covered about 2-½ hrs. Sonamarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonamarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. Enjoy horse riding up to Thajiwas glacier and sledge riding on snow. Late afternoon drive back to Srinagar. Dinner overnight Houseboat. Overnight in Srinagar.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SRINAGAR > GULMARG > SRINAGAR
- After breakfast, you may proceed to full day trip to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 60kms will be covered in about 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. You also can have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view en route from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek up to Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 hrs. Chair Lifts for mountain ride are also available. Lunch will be carried from the Houseboat. Dinner in Deluxe Houseboats. Overnight in Srinagar.
DAY 05 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- After breakfast free by your own leisure activities. Late afternoon Shikara ride on Dal Lake visiting floating and Vegetable gardens etc. Also see and experience by yourself demonstration of walnut woodcarving and papier machie making .Dinner at Houseboat/Hotel. Overnight in Srinagar.
DAY 06 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SRINAGAR > PAHALGAM
- After breakfast, proceed to your full day trip to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds). The distance of about 96kms will be covered in about 3 hrs. En route visiting Saffron fields, Avantipura ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by King Avantivarman), see the beautiful countryside on the way and lot of rice fields. Drive through the pine forest. This is a quaint little village nestled on the banks of river Lidder. This place is an angler’s delight and even an amateur can catch a rainbow trout from the rushing streams. The large brown bear is a natural inhabitant of the thick Pine and Cedar forests. Pahalgam has a golf course at 2400 meters above the sea level. Pahalgam is base camp for the pilgrims of Amarnath. After lunch have bridle walks and feed your cameras with the picture of magnificent view of mountains. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight in Pahalgam.
DAY 07 : Breakfast / Lunch
PAHALGAM > SRINAGAR > DELHI > KUALA LUMPUR
- After breakfast, You will transfer back to Srinagar on arrival in Srinagar you will be proceed to airport to catch flight to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi proceed for sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi visiting India Gate, Jamia Mosque, Raj Ghat (Cremation Place of Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi), En route you will be pass by Red Fort, President’s Palace, Parliament House, Government Buildings etc. At evening you will be transfer to international airport to catch your flight back to your home sweet home with a sweet memory at Kerala.