|31 MARCH 2018|
|PACKAGE PRICE (RM)|
|PER PERSON||*** Hotel|
|Adult||Min 2 pax||from RM 2,060|
|Adult||Min 3-4 pax||from RM 1,850|
|Adult||Min 5-7 pax||from RM 1,730|
|CWB (5 years -11 years old)||65% from Adult|
|CNB(5 years -11 years old)||45% from Adult|
|Single supp.||from RM 1,090|
|Currency Fluctuation 100 INR= 6.57|
|PACKAGE RATE, FLIGHT & TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE|
|Delhi||Regent Continental @ similar||***||02|
|Srinagar||Super Deluxe Houseboat @ similar||***||02|
|Agra||Pushpvilla @ similar||***||01|
|Jaipur||Maharani Palace @ similar||***||01|
- 06 Nights accommodation on TWIN sharing basis as per itinerary
- Full Board Basis as per itinerary
- Assistance on Arrival/Departure
- Gondola (cable car) fees till 1st Phase
- Shikara Ride in Dal Lake (01 Ride)
- Transportation by Ac Vehicles on Delhi Agra jaipur sectors
- Non –AC Vehicles in Kashmir with maximum for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- All meals as per itinerary
- Return International and domestic flight with taxes
- Optional tour
- Tipping for Guide
- Travel Insurance
- India Visa
- Cable car/Pony Ride
- Personal expenses such as laundry, tel bill etc
- Peak period / festive season surcharge
- Excess baggage fees, Any kinds of tip
- Other items not mentioned in this program
DAY 01 : No Meals
KUALA LUMPUR > DELHI
- Upon arrival to New Delhi International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative. Later transfer to hotel, overnight at Delhi.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
DELHI > SRINAGAR
- After breakfast, check out and proceed to transfer to Delhi Airport to board flight for Srinagar, Meet representative at Srinagar Airport and transfer to Deluxe Houseboat, After lunch on houseboat, proceed with half day local city tour of Srinagar by visit Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure) built by Asif Khan brother in law of Jahangir in 1632 AD and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) built by Jahangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. All the gardens are situated on the bark of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. En route visit carpet-weaving factory. Dinner in Deluxe Houseboats. Overnight in Srinagar.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Full day trip to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 60kms will be covered in about 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view en route from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek up to Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 hrs. Chair Lifts for mountain ride are also available. Lunch will be carried from the Houseboat. Dinner in Deluxe Houseboats. Overnight in Srinagar.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SRINAGAR > DELHI > AGRA
- After early lunch transfer to airport to catch flight for Delhi. On arrival in Delhi drive direct to Agra (The city of TAJ Mahal). The total distance of 200kms will be covered in about 5 hrs. Late evening arrive at Agra transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Agra.
DAY 05 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
AGRA > JAIPUR
- After breakfast, enjoying sightseeing tour of the famous TAJ Mahal. TAJ Mahal one of the Seven Wonders of the World built by Moughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz. The monument made of white marble took over 22 years to finish between 1630 AD.to 1652 AD. Also visit Agra Fort – A massive structure on the bank of Yamuna built by famous emperor Akbar in 1565 AD. It has numerous places and beautiful pearl mosque. Afternoon drive to Jaipur Delhi, distance of about 240kms will be covered in about 5.5 hrs. On arrival, transfer to hotel for check in. Dinner in hotel and overnight in Jaipur.
DAY 06 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
JAIPUR > DELHI
- After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing tour of Hawa Mahal and Amber Fort. Amber Fort, which is very beautiful structure and well, preserved 16th century built on four levels surrounded by ruins. Among the many splendour of the fort is a small room with ceiling covered by tiny mirrors. Also enjoy the unique experience of elephant ride to the fort. Also visit City Palace and Janther Manther (18th century astronomical observatory) with several incredible sundials and Sun clocks. At afternoon drive to Delhi the distance of 265kms will take 6 hrs approximately, on arrival in Delhi transfer to hotel for check in. Dinner at hotel or Restaurant. Overnight in Delhi.
DAY 07 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
DELHI > KUALA LUMPUR
- Morning sightseeing of Old and New Delhi visiting India Gate, Jamia Mosque, Lakshmi Narayan Temple (Birla Temple), Lotus Temple, Raj Ghats (Cremation Place of Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi), drive past Qutab Minar, Red Fort, President’s Palace, Parliament House, Government Buildings etc. Late evening transfer to International Airport to catch flight for onward destination Arrive home country with sweet memory of visiting the paradise on the earth, tear of love & the glorious heritage of Indian dynasty.