|31 MARCH 2018|
|PACKAGE PRICE (RM)|
|Adult (2 pax)||from RM1,455||from RM1,745|
|Adult (4 pax)||from RM1,205||from RM1,565|
|Adult (6 pax)||from RM1,185||from RM1,475|
|Single supp.||from RM675||from RM855|
|PACKAGE RATE, FLIGHT & TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE|
|Cochin||Hotel Broad Bean @ similar||***|
|Cochin-Munnar||Misty Mountain @ similar||***|
|Munnar||Hotel Misty Mountain @ similar||***|
|Thekkady||Hotel Tiger Roar @ similar||***|
|Alleypey||Pagoda Resort @ similar||***|
|Cochin||Hotel Cochin Palace @ similar||***|
- 05 nights hotel accommodations at Selected Hotel 3*/4* based on twin sharing basis
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- Lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Air Conditional private transportation as per itinerary
- A qualified English speaking local guide
- Tour in program with entrance fees
- Any airfare or airport taxes
- All personal expenses during the travel
- Additional surcharge during peak seasons
- Additional entrance or service fees which is not stated in the itineraries
- Travel insurance
- Baggage Handling fees in the airport and hotel
- Extra luggage fee
- Laundry, Phone Mini bar
- Extra Meals & Drink at local restaurant
- Tipping for Guide INR500-INR1000 per day/pax
- Other items not mentioned in this program
- Visa fees
DAY 01 : No Meals
ARRIVAL > COCHIN
- Arrival assistant & transfer from Cochin International airport to pre booked hotel. It is also known as the port city of Cochin is one of the most popular tourist destinations of Kerala, India. It is vibrant city situated on the west coast of the Indian peninsula in the enchanting & prosperous state of Kerala, India. Cochin is the gateway to Kerala.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
COCHIN – MUNNAR
- After breakfast at hotel, and travel to Munnar, place blessed with superb natural beauty which deserves the attentions of tourist from all over the world. On the way visit famous Athirapally waterfalls. For adventure lovers there are a lot of options in this small but beautiful city of Kerala. This place also very popular among honeymooners. Overnight in Munnar.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Morning after breakfast proceeding for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake –a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National Park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conversed. Later drive back to your resort for overnight stay.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
MUNNAR – THEKKADY
- After breakfast, check out from the hoteland proceed to Thekkady. Thekkady is considered a heaven for natural Spices such as black pepper, cardomon, cinnamon and Clove the periyar wildlife sanctuary is spread thick ever-green forest. The splendid artificial lake formed by mullaperiyar dam. Across the priyar river adds to the charm of the park. The Greatest attractions of periyar are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake. Sanctuary can be accessed through a nature walk, boating, jeep Safari. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 05 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
THEKKADY – ALLEPPEY
- Morning after breakfast we will travel to Alleyppey, forms a part of Kerala’s rice bowl, the have a very hearty breakfast at the hotel and then travel to Alleyppey. Alappuzha (or Alleyppey) is a city on the Laccadive sea in the southern Indian state of Kerala. It is best known for houseboat cruises along the rustic kerala backwaters, a network of transquil canals and lagoons. You will visit Alappuzha beach is the site of the 19th century Allappuzha lighthouse. Then visit city’s Mullakkal temple features a traditional design. Overnight at resort.
DAY 06 : Breakfast
COCHIN – DEPARTURE
- Have a relax breakfast at the house boat and travel to Kochi mve for sight seeing , it includes in Fort Kochi and Mattancherry. The major tourist attractions includes St Francis church, vasco house, santa cruz basilica Chinese fishing nets, beach walkwayin fort kochi and jewish synagogue, palace and new town of mattanchery. Evening visit to marine drive. It is a popular hangout place which is built facing the back water.
- You can enjoy the sunset cruise in a boat (optional). Later, transfer to airport for onward destination with sweet memories of India tour. Please allow a minimum of 3 hours for flight check in formalities at the airport. We wish you a safe and pleasant journey.