|31 Dec 2018|
|RM PER PERSON||STANDARD||DELUXE|
|Adult||2 Persons||From RM1,360||From RM1,420|
|Adult||4 Persons||From RM1,190||From RM1,260|
|Adult||6 Persons||From RM1,020||From RM1,090|
|Adult||8 Persons||From RM980||From RM1,050|
|Single Supp||From RM160||From RM250|
|HOI AN||Pho Hoi Hotel @ similar||***|
|HUE||Jasmine Hotel @ similar|
|DA NANG||Merry Land Hotel @ similar|
|HOI AN||Acacia Hotel @ similar||****|
|HUE||Mid Town Hotel @ similar|
|DA NANG||Cicilia Hotel @ similar|
|RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE|
- 03 nights accommodations at Selected Hotel
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- Meal as per itinerary at local halal restaurant
( Vietnanese food )
- Private transportation as per itinerary
- A qualified English speaking local guide
- Tour as program with entrance fees
- Mineral Water 2 bottle / pax / day
- Vietnam tradisional souvenir
- Return International air ticket
- All personal expenses during the travel
- Travel Insurance
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver
- Others meals than stated in the itinerary
- Beverage in meals
- Visa Fees if any
- Peak seasons
- Children (4 – 10 years) With Bed 75% from adult price.
- Children (4 – 10 years old) Without Bed 50% from adult price.
- Child from 0 – 4 years Free of charge.
DAY 01 : Lunch / Dinner
KALA LUMPUR > DA NANG
- Upon arrival Da Nang city after taking a flight. Have lunch in a local sea food restaurant on one of the top 7 beautiful beaches in the world and then start to enjoy sight-seeing of the beauty of East Vietnam Sea before heading to the ancient town of Hoi An where is known as an UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999. Hoi An is the old sections (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences).
- Check in hotel.
- Explore the Hoi An ancient town such as take a walking tour visiting Chinese Assembly Hall & Temples, Old houses & Japanese Covered Pagoda Bridge, Old house of Tan Ki (Or Phung Hung); Fukian Assembly Hall; Sahuynh Cultural Museum (or Museum of Folk Cultures). Continue exploring
- Hoi An silk village, seeing how silkworms are taken care of and how their cocoons are transformed into beautiful and elaborate handicrafts. Get yourself back to 17th century, relax and soak up the atmosphere.
- Have dinner in a local restaurant. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
HOI AN > BA NA HILLS > HUE CITY
- After breakfast, check out, pick you up and transfer to Ba Na Hills Station which is known as the “Pearl of the climate” of the Central, one of the tourist center – famous resort – highest level in Indochina colonial times.
- Have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars which helps you get a bird’s-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. You will visit some old French villas en route, as well as the suspension bridge, the Nui Chua with Mountain Peak (at the height of 1,487m).
- We will then enjoy buffet lunch whilst taking in the spectacular views.
- In the afternoon, after lunch, leisure time for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam, free and easy with series of interesting games.
- Then visit Vong Nguyet hills where the wine cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda, Sakyamuni Buddha’s monument situate by The first and unique Funicular in Vietnam from Garaventa Company (Swiss).
- Leaving Ba Na Hills for Hue. On the way to stop for sightseeing the high mountain Hai Van pass, leisure time to visit Lang Co beach; the lagoon far below with Da Nang spread out.
- Check in hotel and have dinner at local restaurant with famous specialties of Hue.
- After dinner, get on boat cruising up the Huong River, then enjoy amazing “Hue’s Folk music” professionally performed by Hue artists in traditional beautiful suites of “Ao dai”. Overnight in Hue.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
HUE IMPERIAL CITY > DA NANG
- After breakfast and check out, pick you up to visit the beautiful Pagoda of Thien Mu with its impressive ‘Heavenly Lady’ seven-story tower. Continue on to visit the Imperial Citadel, a vast complex built in the early 19th century under the Nguyen Dynasty which was the last feudal regime in Vietnam during 1802 – 1945.
- Visit and shopping at Dong Ba market, we take a short time for local market, great fun here.
- After lunch, then head out for Da Nang.
- Before check-in hotel in Da Nang, you can enjoy and take pictures of the beauty of My Khe beach – classified as one of the most attractive beaches on earth by Forbes, discover many kinds of strange, fascinating and meaningful structures of Danang city such as: DHC Marina Bay, Han Bridge, Dragon Bridge, Thuan Phuoc Bridge in your view.
- Take dinner at a local restaurant. Free to explore and overnight in Da Nang.
DAY 04 : Breakfast
DA NANG > KUALA LUMPUR
- Breakfast and check out the hotel. Enjoy VietNam typical coffee before transferring to the airport for your flight home.